From: Vin Lava
Sent: Sunday, December 11, 2005 8:06 AM
Subject: [Biofuel] Vehicles suitable for biodiesel operation

Hi,

I'm setting up to homebrew biodiesel in a month or so.

I'm being offered a 1985 Mercedes Benz 190D in reasonably decent condition. What do I need to do to use biodiesel in it? What should I look out for? We also have an early 90's Nissan Largo with the small (2.0L?) diesel and a mid-90's Isuzu Bighorn with the 3.1L intercooler turbodiesel. What do I need to do to run them on biodiesel? Any info would be much appreciated. :-)

Thanks and regards.

Vin Lava
Manila, Philippines