Hi Vakin;

Thanks for your input.  When you say 200 ml RO do you mean you wash a 1 liter test batch with 200 ml of reverse osmosis water?
BTW 95 deg. C is pretty warm it may dry the fuel quicker but there are some notes on J2F that indicate biodiesel can oxidize.  It may be accelerated at that temperature unless you use CO2 or N2 blanket to keep air away.  Also it takes more energy to heat the fuel that much.  Just a thought.

Also I heard one can use an automotive air conditioner compressor as a vacuum pump.  Don't know what level of vacuum it can produce but it is worth a try if the price is right.

Joe

Vaklin Hristov wrote:
Hi!

Some time before (I mean early '80) many automotive enthusiast add a
water injector to their carburetors. Bit better mileage with the same power.

Return line for diesel engines has a enough quantity of fuel to do
"stir washing" of your BD. Important is to not get fresh water into
the pump! This can be done with some modernization of your fuel tank.

BTW my test batches (200 ml RO)  with NaOH as catalyst every time
looks bit "waterized" after third stir wash and this stay at least
three days. Maybe more but I have gave the batch for physical
analysis. With KOH water goes out more rapidly. In both processes
esterification is 92-93%. In monday I'll know how much water has in
the batch after third wash and after 95 degrees Celsius for one hour.
Will inform about results, but I think the quantity will be in ppm's.