My goodness there´s an awful lot of puppets around. Many folks in the U.S. consider Bush to be Cheney´s puppet. I wonder who controls Cheney?

Big Smile,

Tom

From: Doug Foskey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: Biofuel@sustainablelists.org
Sent: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 18:28:48 -0300
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] The Anglo-American War of Terror

And in Australia we call our (/) illustrious PM 'the shrub' as in 'a little
bush'. Unfortunately for we Aussies, our PM does not have much left to learn
from Georgie: we now have Sedition laws, un-needded anti- bad guys
legislation, & 'workplace reform' that is all about making it easier for the
overseas masters.
Unfortunately, there is a larger cultural drift apart of the haves &
have-nots. Australia now is a very different place to the one I lived in 30
years ago.

Happy new year to all!
Doug