http://www.journeytoforever.org/biodiesel_yield.html

The chart there says 5950 l/ha from oil palm.

Googling oil palm cultivation came up with this site (among many others):
http://www.fao.org/documents/show_cdr.asp?url_file=/DOCREP/006/T0309E/T0309E01.htm

"leave 7.8 meters between rows and 9 metres between pegs.
In this way you can plant 143 oil palms per hectare; this is the best density."

Are you plannning on growing these things?

-Arttu