Greg,

Your post below doesn't address what I wrote in reply to your suggestion
that purchasing from Citgo was an illegal treaty

> IIRC, it's not legal for individual states or cities
> to make treaties with foreign nations, as such an
> agreement might be considered.

I don't contest that arrangements could have been made in a manner that
benefitted the poor. But that is another matter. Besides, that would upstage
the "nirvanic" policies of capitalism/Ameicanism, now wouldn't it?

Todd Swearingen