hi joe
iuse the test and it still gives me hadeake .
at list half of the times are not as it should be
im at the begining of the way and it give me direction.
i just put abigger pump and it already looking better
i alsow parchesed a PH tester and i start to take test from old BD sampels (unwashed)resault 12.2-13.3 how doese that sound?
tested as well somewvo i got 8.4-8.5 i thought it should be acid? have u got any idea
all the best
golan