Hello All, 1st time post here!
Excuse my interruption, but I'm reasonably certain there are no diesel engines achieving 50 to 1 compression ratios. The heat generated by such compression would probably melt, if not burn, conventional cast iron cylinders liners and cylinder heads, as well as valves, and aluminum cylinder heads. Most diesel engine compression ratios are in the 16-22 to 1 range. A typical stock 350 Chevy engine uses an average 8.5 to 1 ratio. High compression ratios for high performance gasoline engines are generally 10-11.5 to 1.
Also, from my understanding, bio-diesel only attacks natural rubber products, which is not prevalent in newer vehicles.
Again, not trying to correct anyone, just relaying information at my disposal, which is why I signed up here, to gather information.
Regards,

Cary S.