It'll be nice to see some actual modules from that.  It sounds similar
to the Copper Indium DiSelenide modules that Siemens was producing,
but with slightly different chemicals.  Unfortuneatly, every sort of
thin film PV that has been developed in the past 10 years has been
trumpeted as being the great cost breakthrough in PV, because it uses
so little raw material and can be deposited on any surface.  So far,
they all cost about $4/watt, jjust like the crystalline PV....  I hope
they can live up to the hype this time.