Hi, first of all, thank you very much to all of you for sharing your knowledge and experience, this list has been very useful to me. Im a small producer of BD in the norh part of Mexico, we have made BD for a few months with WVO only and we had great results following the Aleks Kac acid-base formula, with some little changes. We tried the same formula for making BD with tallow only, but we obtained very bad results, after all the process the tallow gets back to its original shape, hard white fat, like nothing happened to it. Anyone knows what can i do to make a good reaction with the tallow?

Thanks a lot for your time.

Yahoo! Mail