I have to point out here, I've encountered just as
many dishonest and greedy small businesspeople as I
have dishonest and greedy large corporations.  I
rather work with a large group of ethical and
dedicated people, perhaps organized into an
employee-owned corporation, then I would with some of
the "independent biofuel entrepreneurs" I've come
across.  A certain fraction of people in 'green
business' just view it as an opportunity to rip
trusting people off - that's the sad truth.  As they
say, measure twice, cut once, and trust your
instincts.

Peter I. Solem