Is it so wrong that i'm gigling over finding what seems to be a
perfectly good 40gal electric hot water heater at the dump?!

Today's dump run yielded a wonderful find. An electric hot water
heater! It looked in great shape sitting there. No obvious problems,
and only rust stains on the bottom, no actual rust. I took a chance
and started yanking it out from the middle of the pile, My oldest son
rolling his eye's and saying "moms gonna be mad" the whole time.
Seeing as dump diving is against the rules at my dump I just glared at
him.

Well I got it home and it looks good. You can see in the pics that the
surface rust starts just under the upper heating coil! I'll pull it
out and clean it It's probaly just the fitting!

Pictures:
http://ravenhair.phoenix-hosting.org/BioFuels/