It is amazing how the whole thing follows the "fire in parliament",
during AH's coming to power. In that case they also "show" tried and
convicted a mentally disturbed janitor for it. Does it rings,
thinking of current "show" trial of a clearly and officially
confirmed mentally retarded person.

Hakan