I.S.,
  I think you need to do some of your own research on this if you really
want to know. The
answers are all out there. Start at www.911truth.org
  I will tackle that first one since you think it is such a hot question:
Blowing up the WTC Towers and Bldg 7 with enormous truck bombs would have
been messy.
They might not even have fallen. They were terrifically strong structures.
If the towers would've fallen,
it would've been in an unpredictable way and would have killed more than
necessary
and would have caused way too much collateral damage. They wanted to create
a scene that would
stick in people's minds for 100 years. They got what they were after. But in
spite of their efforts,
their story is full of holes, big gaping ones.
   If you want to believe the story, then do no research, and say "case
closed". But if there is just
a little doubt, then look around on the web and your cynicism might melt
away.
Peace, D. Mindock