From: Tonomár András
To: Biofuel@sustainablelists.org
Sent: Saturday, April 15, 2006 1:22 AM
Subject: [Biofuel] pressure stoves ???

Hello Keith,

I am having trouble to find pressure stove suitable for BD.
I have browsed through the links from JTF with little sucess.

The PETROMAX is quite expensive and is out of stock anyway.
others I find come with wick which you say is not working with BD

On JTF website you write that your pressure stove is from India.
I like that type ( acording to the picters) and would like to buy some (3-5)
pieces
depending on the price / availability.

I would appreciate any info you can give me on the source of yours.
(email address, or phone, or fax)

I live in Hungary and most of the US websites does not deliver here.

I plan to upgrade my 60L reactor to a 250L and I would like to switch from
electric heating to an
indirect heating system through a heat exchanger that I designed this
involves suncollectors, puffer tanks,
and presure stoves.

I plan to post the design ( if successfull ) so that all can produce BD with
minimal or zero energy cost.

any help from list members will be appreciated.
Kind regards,

András Tonomár
energetic engeneer

messages):