Hakan,

Freedom means the freedom to borrow 2 billion a week to support a war
we've already lost.
Freedom means never having to say you're sorry.
Freedom means completely trashing a country then getting distracted by a
2 bit tinhorn tyrant in another country and forgetting you promised to
rebuild the first country.
Feedom means the freedom to spy on people.
4 legs good, 2 legs bad, 4 legs good, 2 legs bad, 4 legs good, 2 legs bad

Now just keep saying that...

I didn't know you were a foreigner.  That's ok.  We American know how to
deal with foreigners,
I'LL JUST TALK REAL LOUD

Like to buy a savings bond?

-M