I should find this film and arrange a display in my kids school.

The remarks from the below e-mail leaves very little to comment.
I want to point out one thing though "The company does not have a heart!".

This is a good point.  This is a chioce we all make sometimes in our lives.
It is a very very simple decision actually;
- Do you follow the money?
- Do you follow a more ethical path?

Do you work to provide a value in your profession, whatever it could be?
Or are you there for the money?

When you are young, choices are more open.  You are a bit more independent
(no family kids etc.) and you have less professional binds (just starting
your career).
This is the most critical stage.  The decisions at this stage can make you
either set you free or make you slave later in your life.
10 years later with family and kids, starting over may not be a personal
choice anymore.  There are people to support, or dependent to you....
However if you have played carefully you will have options and alternatives
coming to you.

How about if you are running a for profit organization aka Company?  You
have staff waiting to be paid and even maybe share holders squezing you.
Choices you will have to face are quite critical and stressfull.  By sharing
the vision with your staff you may come up with an ethical an human
organization.
But believe me some organizations has only one value, and as long as it is
within the legal limits, they will seek that, which is money.
If you have one of those competing with you, life will be very interesting.
They will try to bend the rules and reduce costs while delivering very often
low quality solutions, wasting resources and polluting at the same time.

Of course your clients are important.  But typical buyer looks at the price
tag.  If you have dealt with Purchasing managers, you will understand what I
mean.
And of course governments do need to regulate on benefit of people not the
big (or small) corporates.  Purchasing departments will buy the cheapest
whereever it is made.  They will make the manufacturer sign papers promising
to use good manufacturing practices.  While knowing that they will not.
Because at those margins everything is a luxury. They will not provide
decent working environments or working hours.  They will not invest in
systems like water treatment.  The products will make it to the western
world.  The thrash will stay in the 3rd world.....  Which may be carried
miles away in form acid rain to the other countries....

Anyway, as I said, I will try to find this movie should be interesting to
watch.

Regards

Burak