Mark` Cookson wrote:

>Hellow Chris
>
>I am in the UK too [Lancashire].Could you help me out as to where are the
>best places for putting a kit together [what is your semi-processor and
>where can you get methanol from?
>
>Much appreciated!!!!!!
>
>Regards
>
>Mark

I am in sunny Lancashire too, Wigan to be exact. I get my methanol from
a guy in Burscough nr Ormskirk.
Most of my current kit is either scrapyard or ebay in origin. The semi
processor is stainless steel construction and I got the tubing etc form
a company in Bradford. The controls etc are once again ebays finest. Its
not up and running yet, it might not even work! Will keep u informed and
if u want you can come over and have a look when it starts spitting fuel
out!

Chris..

If you want the guys number for the meth let me know. He charges about
£80-90 for a 205l drum.