Keith,

It is not only Godwin, it is also the flame checker on the mail
client. If I mention AH by name, the red flames indicate that
I said something unsuitable. It is so stupid, that it cannot judge
what I said. LOL  I guess that they didn't really catch what Godwin
in reality said, but still their practise prove him right.

Hakan