I was at JPL when the lab ran a 2 year project re hydrogen enrichment and Ford and Chevy attended meetings.
project was abandoned when Honda brought out the wedge. The old engines wasted fuel and hydrogen enabled leaner mix. So did Honda design and no hydrogen needed.

Kirk

magic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

This is too weird. Just today an associate sent me an wmv file of a Fox
news report about HHO gas & a company called Hydrogen Technology that is
promoting something like this (I can forward the clip off list per
request) - but in mean time, found their homepage and another link:

http://www.hytechapps.com/applications/HHOS.htm
http://tampatrib.com/Business/MGBKD7YQIGE.html

Enjoy!