Ryan,

With your 8 years of education in engineering, biology, chemestry etc, etc...   were you ever required to READ a manual?  You have been directed to look at the available resources on numerous occasions and you have arrived here asking questions that the answers are clearly posted at Journey to Forever.  You were pointed to them.  There were even links.

The element of responsibility has also escaped you.   I don't want to get to far into that because it would be wasted.  Let's just say that you are not the only one who lives on the planet and leave it at that.

I am an aircraft mechanic by trade.  Perhaps I should make my processor fly in order to be credible.  I have converted others to the idea that they can do this without the "Professional system."  We need to show people that this can be done with crap, looks like crap and runs like a top.

fred