My current favorite t-shirt says,

"Dick Cheney before he Dicks you!"

fred

On 5/25/06, Joe Street < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Actually I know this is a bit of a joke but I bought some t-shirts
lately.  One is a hoody with a silhouette of the shrub and a swastika on
his forehead and the caption 'WAR CRIMINAL' another has a pic of the
shrub and the caption INTERNATIONAL TERRORIST as well as the Dick is a
killer t-shirt I mentioned before.  I work in an educational institution
so I have to be serious about the impression I make on young minds. I
wear these shirts as often as possible.

Joe