We have a local shrub also (little man trying to be like (& liked) by
George...)
 There is some GM in Aust, but it seems not to have a toe-hold.

 I was wondering, with our govt signing the US FTA (Free (as in not...) Trade
Agreement) if the EPA laws that have been watered in the US will be
introduced to Australia??

regards Doug