From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kirk McLoren
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2006 11:17 AM
To: biofuel@sustainablelists.org
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] VW Diesel to power a generator

Dont forget to mount the motor on vibration damper. Also consider cooling flow and combustion air. Sound studios use labyrinths/baffles on air conditioning
Kirk

Mike Weaver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have mine in a shed - boat shops have sound-deadening material.

Zeke is the guy to ask about plans and how it should fit together...

Do you Yahoo!?