The damage is done. They've probably struck a deal with Fuel Monster and
are quite happy with their fluff piece and the fluff in their wallet, or
at least a free Fuel Monster.

But it wouldn't hurt if someone wished to point out a series of flaws in
their presentation, inclusive of the omissions.

You know what the biblical verse says. "My people perish for lack of
knowledge." A little information can do a lot of good if the recipient
is sharp enough to use it properly.

Todd Swearingen