Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2006 5:14 AM
Subject: [Biofuel] Check your Beliefs

Bob and all,
here is an answer of my goog friend Shadi Hadjara,a Christian Palestinenser
on your Mail
Fritz

Actually, the tactic of deploying suicide bombers against Israeli civilians
only started in 1994 in retaliation to the Hebron Massacre. In March 1994,
at the peak of the peace process between Israel and the Palestinians (where
Palestinians were begrudgingly accepting to give away more than 3/4 of their
ancestrial land and control over most of their sovreignty over their newly
formed bantustans for peace), a Jewish settler in Hebron sneaks into the
Hebron mosque during morning prayers. He unloads his automatic rifle on the
kneeling crowd killing 4 dozen and injuring another 100. The first suicide
bombing took place 3 weeks later.

As for rocket attacks, the 1967 six day war resulted in the murder of more
than 20,000 civilians by Israeli missiles. The 1982 three month Israeli
invasion of Lebanon resulted in the massacre of another 20,000 Palestinian
and Lebanese civilians by Israel. So please don't squabble over a few
missiles in the arsenal of resistence groups that only formed to defend
their respective communities against a murderous enraged rogue state.

In the context of what took place in the past, Palestinians would not have
fiercely opposed Israel if the Zionist pioneers had decided to create a
state in Uganda. The fact is that Israel was created over their land by
forcefully pushing them out of their towns and villages. The precurssor used
to justify those atrocities in 1948 was the Jewish suffering in the
Holocaust. When Europe de jure accepted Israel, it was not because the
allied government believe in Israel's right to exist but for, what I believe
is, the massive guilt of allowing the devestation of the Holocaust to run
for so long combined with the underlying anti-semitism that still remains.
So basically, Europeans did not want the Jews in their midst but at the same
time felt that sending them off to their "ancestrial" land is much more
ideal, humanely speaking, than sending them off to the gas chambers.