Personally I think this is one of those slow news day items trotted out
on occasion, this is not the first time this is news.As I'm concerned I
see nothing to be concerned about as, in the long run it averages out.
  The retailer, will not be making a lot of extra profit, so the
consumers will not be gouged. Just more instance of, spinning  one small
single fact, instead of looking at the bigger picture.
Doug, N0LKK
Kansas USA inc.