Actually, I hate milk and am very allergic to it.  I like cheese but
rarely eat it.  In Europe I prefer raw sheep's milk.
I read anecdotally that that both raw (grass-fed) milk and beef are much
better than cooked.  I don't eat much meat at all.
I sometimes buy sushi grade tuna and eat it raw to get my mercury
allowance ;-)