From: "Bob Carr" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <biofuel@sustainablelists.org>
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] Help with Processor
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 17:22:47 +0100

Hi Mark,
How big is your processor?
I made my first 15 litre processor using a stainless kettle element, bought
from a local electical store for just £4.50. It is still working fine after
a year.
I am now using a 150 litre processor that is heated by hot water from a home
made gas boiler. The long term plan is to convert the boiler to run on a
mixture of glycerol and bio heating oil, but I am not there yet.
If you need help sourcing stuff locally, I will help wherever I can
Regards
Bob