I don't know off the top of my head, but sulfur is somewhat soluble in
non polar solvents like toluene and carbon tetrachloride, so I suspect
it would have some solubility in biodiesel.   Probably all you would
need to do is get some elemental sulfur , a yellow powder , add to the
biodiesel and heat it up to see if it dissolves. This is assuming that
when someone says sulfur, they mean elemental sulfur rather than sulfur
present  in another form.  If I get time this afternoon I'll give it a
try. stay tuned.

Another point, if "sulfurated"  biodiesel works, wouldn't "sulfurated"
vegetable oil work just as well?

Bob Allen, ozarker.org/bob