  From: Thomas Kelly<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: biofuel<mailto:Biofuel@sustainablelists.org>
  Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2006 6:14 AM
  Subject: [Biofuel] Methanol Price Increase?

  Hello All,
       Did I miss the news?
       Has there been a significant increase in the price of methanol recently?

       I just got the bill for a delivery (two  55gal barrels). Previous price
( July): $2.60 USD/gallon; current bill: $3.54 USD/ gallon  ....  35% increase
in a few months?
       I'll call my supplier in a little while ...  maybe it's just a billing
mistake. I am just hoping someone has some info.

                         Thanks,
                               Tom