Hey allhere is a good price! 1.80/gallon, here is the link
http://www.methanex.com/products/methanolprice.html

Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 22:41:05 -0500From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]: [Biofuel] Methanol SuppliersHi all,I need a better supply of
methanol.  My local supplier is charging $5.75/gallon.  AND, I have to call
ahead so they can "re-package" it.  Can anyone point me to a better source in
south central Pennsylvania?  Or, I suppose, I'd be willing to have it shipped
but, I'd prefer to buy as locally as possible. Thanks,Ken