My response was about Greg Palast's editorial, *not* any error on your
part, Mike.  As I said Palast makes valid points about "big brother",
but I wouldn't forward that editorial on to anyone, that I would want to
convince of an impending problem.  Why?  His misrepresentation of the
purpose of the  Strategic Petroleum Reserve, may give others reason to
question the remainder of the editorial. I went on to state my opinion,
that not only Palast is guilty of misrepresentation. That many on both
sides of an issue rely in part of ignorance of their targeted readers.
the USA inc. is a simple way to express my take on the state of affairs
in our county.  Going further IMO the patriot act may be evidence the
terrorists have already won.
Doug, N0LKK
Kansas USA inc.