Aztec, Inca, Maya, I believe two of those flourished, and met their
demise sometime before, the European discovery of the "new world". I
just don't remember by world history as well as I should. I was in High
School, when I figured out those indigenous to the American Continents,
where no less civilized, and no more barbaric than the Europeans who
"discovered" them.  However that was not the conditioning expected of me.
Doug, N0LKK
Kansas USA inc.