Hi,

I guess using high temperature and pressure can push
the reaction to completion but it did not say how high
a temperature and pressure.  It would be dangerous for
backyarders like myself to tinker with such extreme
conditions without proper facilities and equipment.
Maybe thats why the "founders" of biodiesel used the
process today.  Simple, easy and safer.

Though i'm open to try other stuff, some guidance is
very much appreciated starting with what temperature
and pressures are we talking about.

Best Regards to everyone.
Ken Chua

--- Christopher & Jacqueline Tan
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This website
> http://www.inet.hr/~jkuftine/en/biodizel.htm
> features a so
> called 'New Process" but, frankly, I can't see
> anything new about their
> process and it doesn't seem to make any sense.
>
> Anyone care to comment?
>
> Thanks
> Chris

> Search the combined Biofuel and Biofuels-biz list
> archives (50,000 messages):

      Don't be flakey.  Get Yahoo! Mail for Mobile and always stay connected to
friends.    http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail