AltEnergyNetwork wrote:

>I know that we've seen these types of systems and announcements before
>but this guy seems to be taking a different approach
>
>regards
>tallex

    Not really.  Using plasma electrolysis became an "in vogue" idea
among hydrogen enthusiasts back in the 1980's.  It doesn't solve the
problem of "Where does the power come from?" and likely suffers from the
same measurement issues that plague attempts to electrolyze water using
resonant frequencies and alternating current.  (e.g. the measurements
most likely include steam created in the process.)

    I've long ago lost all my enthusiasm for hydrogen . . .

robert luis rabello
"The Edge of Justice"
"The Long Journey"
New Adventure for Your Mind