On Apr 14, 2007, at 1:04 PM, Kirk McLoren wrote:

http://www.cashacme.com/sharkbite_full.swf

And did you like it?
I sometimes end up with a solder connection where I dont want to put a flame. This looks like a nice system if it is good.

Kirk

I used it for supply line to a toilet in my RV -- sure is easy, but fittings
are expensive! Don't know the lifetime, nobody around here has used
it except in trailers, so no data yet. For the strawbale house, I sprung
for the pro-PEX system, which has 25 yr history in Europe.

-K