M&K DuPree wrote:
> Anyone know how JTF List members can know if JTF is ever filtered?
> Would each member stop receiving posts to the List?  Would we each
> receive only certain posts?  Thanks in advance for any ideas, comment.
> Mike DuPree

As I read the article what was labeled, "filtering" would more
accurately be called, blocking access to to web content.  As in the U.
S. military recent action of blocking service personnel's access to
myspace, youtube along with other web pages.   This access is blocked
when using military computers, LANs, but not from other internet access
options like home and public computers.
Doug, N0LKK