Another member mention filters/message rules, that's how manage the
volume of email I elected to receive. I use the filters to direct new
email from each list into it's own folder.  That way the email in my
inbox are the ones that may really need my attention.  When I turn my
attention to the specialized folders, I may elect to delete all the new
posts there based on the subject lines or read those of interest.  After
you get used to using the filters you will discover how to refine the
further.
Doug, N0LKK
Kansas USA inc.