Mike Weaver wrote:
> Foxfire.  Used to be my bible - are they still around?
>
> -Weaver

At this point we all have seen where Keith directed us to where can find
the foxfire volumes as pdf files and pointed us to
http://www.librum.us/pdfs/index.htm where there may be other interesting
material, tnx Keith.  As for the volumes being the "bible",  I don't
know enough to be sure about that.  Volume five's appearance at the book
store coincided with my begging interest in Blacksmithing.  The concept
was compelling enough that I would have bought the other volumes if they
would have appeared on the shelf, they didn't so I have only volume five
5 in paperback.  For me the foxfire series are more history than
anything else, they do make a decent reference in regards to some
technical details. I wished all areas of the country picked up on the
concept and created their own foxfire like projects. In regards to
foxfire itself visit www.foxfire.org
Doug, N0LKK