Hmmm.  I forgot about the old detroit diesels.  Here in the US, the
diesel sprinter vans that I've seen use an inline 6 instead of a V6.

I vaguely remember a 6 cylinder 4.3 liter version of the early 80's GM
5.7 liter diesel.... but alot of people don't consider those suitable
for running diesel in, let alone biodiesel.