Interesting !

> From: Fritz Friesinger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 11:28:56 -0400
> To: <Biofuel@sustainablelists.org>
> Subject: [Biofuel] Watch this
>
> Hi Kirk,
> did you watched the whole Video?
> I found a small (or big ) Mistake towards the End!
> Albert Einstein was presented as an other Austrian Scientist!
> In my books Einstein was born in Ulm Germany and this makes him a German
> Scientist!

Being born in Germany, would that really make him German ?
(even though, yes he was born German in Ulm in 1879)!)
Just curiosity. But if it was born let say in Switzerland then he won't be
Swiss. He would still be German.

He did studied in Zurich Switzerland and worked in Berne Switzerland at his
early age, then in Prague, 1911 before he became a teacher at the
polytechnic school in Zurich (where he studied), 1912.

Then in my book it says:
He joined the Institute for Advanced Study de Princeton and later took the
American nationality in 1940. And passed away in 1955 in Princeton.

> Not very important in my Philosophie but why the misrepresentation?
> Fritz

Olivier