I for one, am hoping that they come through victorious in this suit,
costing Chevron the $12 billion, however, stockholders will not likely
feel the effects, as that cost will probably be passed on to american
consumers.  I see benefit of that too, maybe the oblivious citizens will
wake up some...  Most people I've talked to have no problem with gas
guzzlers, on either an economic, or ecological perspective...  But when
it hits their wallets, then they take note...

doug swanson

--
Contentment comes not from having more, but from wanting less.

All generalizations are false.  Including this one.