Hey thanks everyone for the advice, I'll try the hot water bath idea and
hope for the best, just hope I don't get it too hot and evaporate my
methanol... I'd really like for my first test batch to come out good. As
for my atmospheric pressure, im not sure what it is, but I live in NW FL
so i'm pretty darn close to sea level.

as a side note, it's really hard to reply when I have the mailing list
set to digest mode lol.