Well, somebody has to support hydrogen (and it isn't me).  Wired
Magazine isn't enamoured of it anymore either.

"Hydrogen Cars Won't Make a Difference for 40 Years"
http://www.wired.com/cars/energy/news/2008/05/hydrogen

Regarding the Lehman Bros. article.  I can see a slow down in the U.S.
economy reducing the demand for gasoline and diesel (and therefore oil),
but I don't see how bringing on more refinery capacity will reduce the
demand for oil.  If refinery capacity was a real bottleneck, the price
of oil should be going down while the price of gasoline rises
considerably faster than diesel (less fractional distillation required
for diesel).  Personally, I think the growing economies in China, India
and elsewhere will more than take up that slack in supplies fairly
quickly.

To my mind, there are other factors at play than simple supply and
demand, or perhaps I should say other players are driving the visible facts.

Darryl McMahon

--
Darryl McMahon
Are high energy costs getting you down?  The hydrogen economy is not

The Emperor's New Hydrogen Economy (in trade paperback and eBook)
http://www.econogics.com/TENHE/