Keith,

I tried some experiment with algae:

I had algae in a plastic container with some naoh and
cow dung (for methane) and applied some pressure
through cycle pump and applied some ultrasonic
vibrations to the plastic container ( tried all
combination by reading net). I have tried couple of
times with no success till now. Thought I will update
this group.

Best regards,