Not that I put a lot of though into it but why would the industries sell it
at 10$ ? They want to sell they don't want to reduce demand. More the
opposite. Someone else should make that it is sold at 10$. Maybe an "on the
way to be extinct tax". Then no one would be interested to buy a boat and go
tuna fishing...

Maybe after all it is what you're saying when writing, " but I no longer
believe the average person is capable of self government". They need a
government to govern.

Olivier
Nepal