Registered members, 2, no change.
No nets No traffic.

I spoke with the two Rooks County Health Center employees, that where
recently licensed. Somewhere along the line they got the impression that
Public Safety personnel could use amateur radio frequencies to talk with
amateur radio licensees. I think I actually seen the wind leave their
sails, when I advised them, only if the PS personnel had amateur radio
licenses also. Now I have to see if I can play this to encourage more
people to become licensed.
73
Doug, N0LKK