Electricity is like any other commodities. You buy and sell KWh. So his
company has to buy every month or year on average from Windpower source (or
produced itself) according to what its customers want to pay for.

If a windturbine produces less then what they have sold to customers they
need to install a second one or buy from an other windpower producer.

The KWh itself does not has a sticker saying windpower but imagine that
their customer aggregated power makes for 50% of the energy the company sell
(either produced themself of acquired elsewhere) and they want that 50% to
be windpower then the company will have no choice to buy or produce 50% of
its power from windpower. Now imagine that the other 50% want nuclear then
the company can't buy/produce from coal at all (or from other sources as a
matter of fact).

You don't need separate power line. It is all a question of from where you
buy/produce and the quantity.

So yes, the company can guaranty that the power sold to Hoagy is from
windpower.

Olivier