Keith,
Just out of sheer curiosity, where does the information that "Most biodiesel
in the US is soy biodiesel" come from?

I was wondering too, since I cannot find the information even on the NBB
(unless I am blind which is never outside the realm of possibility), where
might be a good source to look for a list of currently operating biodiesel
plant?  Ours closed and is in bankruptcy and of the other two in the local
area, only one is operating.  We couldn't compete even switching to animal
fats - and all those inherent processing problems.  Of course, the one
operating is big-bucks AGP and, yes, uses soy.

Hmmm.  D'ya think I might have sort of answered my own question here?
 Although I will say there is a soybean processing coop south of here that
ceased production of biodiesel in their facility for at least 6 months last
I heard.  They sold their soybean oil to AGP during that period.  Sigh.

Thanks so much!
Denise