Hi Fritz

Good luck with it, but I think you've gone wrong right at the start,
in several ways.

Where do I start?
... Start with fresh unused oil, NOT with waste vegetable oil (WVO),
that comes later.
<http://journeytoforever.org/biodiesel_make.html#start>

What is the titration of the oil? Did you titrate it?

>Buying Leye  here is a bit of a challenge! The only thing i found was
>Draincleaner, a bit pink in colour but it seems working!

How can you tell if it's working or not?

... "The Red Devil-brand NaOH lye drain-cleaner previously sold in
the US is no longer made. Don't use Drano or ZEP drain-cleaners or
equivalents with blue or purple granules or any-coloured granules,
it's only about half NaOH and it contains aluminium -- it won't work
for biodiesel."
-- Where do I start? > What's next? > The process
<http://journeytoforever.org/biodiesel_make.html#process>

... "Buy top-quality methanol and lye from a chemicals supplies
company or laboratory supplies company; high-quality lye can also be
bought from soapmakers' suppliers."
-- Make your first test batch
<http://journeytoforever.org/biodiesel_make.html#biodnew>

... "Make sure the chemicals you're using are top-quality."
-- Make your first test batch > 7. Quality
<http://journeytoforever.org/biodiesel_make.html#biodnew>

:-(

Do it right! Start here:
"Where do I start?"
<http://journeytoforever.org/biodiesel_make.html#start>

Follow the instructions, step by step. Forget everything else you've
heard, don't take shortcuts. Study everything on that page and the
need to know.

Best

Keith